Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Prophet...

I was in the lime light
Yet they failed to find me
The search is for me...
For I have frisked my soul already!

They prohibited explanations...
The King insists to conceal
Yet I explained
Revelations I made...

They proclaimed my intentions
But the people declined to believe!!
I did my preach
And they did their skirmish.

I did not ran each time
When the swords made sound
When the leather squeaked of friction...
When the horses squalled in pain and glory
I was made invisible..!

They could not believe in my ordinariness
They were afraid of my magic
But I agonized for never having them!!!
And they whispered stories about my glaring eyes
They felt my melodious voice so dark and deep!!
So their minds refused to see my silhouette...
And I became the divine...!

“Comedy in life brings agony sometimes....”

No comments: