Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 22, 2010

obsessions and realizations....

Look at me dear...
Am also a vine plant now...
Look at my leaves
Swings on my hair tops
Look at my buds
Creeps out of my nose
Look at these red grapes
Which is blown out of my heart.
For a thousand years
I waited you at this shore
Whenever I saw you pass
In different incarnations I think,
All you chanted was more waiting
And so did I
I don’t know when,
Did this vine plant start creeping towards me!
She whispered in my ears
When ever I wept
She whispered me whenever I slept
that she loves me more...
That she deserved me for sure.
Each time she smiled
I felt fumes in my eyes.
When she longed her tentacles
I couldn’t resist....
Then there was rain...
So beautiful and very cold
Her embraces were warm,
Like her words...
When that that rain died,
After another thousand years
I was made a vine plant...
And now I can see you smiling...
And I realize that you were smiling...
All these years...
With all my love songs...
Realizations requires a perception
That is far beyond ones obsession...





No comments: