Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 22, 2010

BLIND

Blind





I didn’t know...
Whether I am blind or not...
I began gazing very long
But could not see anything
He says it is there...!
But I insist as it is an illusion
He loves opium...!
I love him when he plunges in opium!
He signs in when the fumes burst out...
And he sings well when I broke out...
I love him more than my thoughts!

He is the blend I would like to drink
He is the place where I would wander around
The moon says it is bad
To sing the laments in night

But I reckon he is good,
Like the colitas ash in a glass of wine.
Destiny lies in him
And my destiny is wicked I think...

Come on...

He invites again...
Look at the mirror
Look at you...
You are dead...

Only your dirty exhale says you are alive
Your crap and hair
The tears and lids
Your eyes and sound
Only, these says you are alive

Never your heart...
Never has it said you are...

You are dead...
He adds...

Colitas made me cough...
But I stood erect
I am no zombie...!
Not a dead heart......!

I am the heart who seeks!
But always fails to see...
I am the mind that expects!
But always wrong to accept...

He smiled...
Are you blind???
Am I blind??
Can I see those hearts...?
Can I see them well?
Striving hard to glimpse me well
No..!.I am blind....

I see no love...
I could only see this world...
Not its fiery heart....
Am blind...



No comments: