Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

THE DRY WINDS...FLOWING OVER SOLITUDES...



When ever we feel lonesome it’s a matter of time…a wind comes along..

DRY WINDS

The road is dark and bare…
Spreads like a big fat python...
Cactus grown sand was hot
It hurts every point of flesh…

Glances die in distances
Oases did the same in imagination…
Smell of burning skins
Creeps inside the nose…

Steps flickers like some curious dance steps…
Drops of tears suicides in the glowing sand…

No one around here!!
Here comes a dry wind…

Disturbing the lonely sands…
A thought comes along with it…
Thought of falling back…
Thought of fear and failure…
There she is..!
In the peepal shade,
Mourns and laughs
 In the same emotion...!


I can hear.
But I hate doing it again…
I was late as ever
And she left without a sign…
I stand in the shade…
Leaves are pouring
Like it is some weepy winter
But am feeling hot…

Another dry wind…

I am in the midst of people…
They want to know, what I do know…
But they won’t know what I do know…!!!
They are too small to climb my songs…
So they curse
With flamed words…
Future burns....
It’s hot every where…


Another dry wind….

I am in the hilltop…
Depths call me to leap…
A leap to freedom…
A leap to nothingness
Or fusion to every thing…
She came panting
Her words were fuming…
Even at this height I feel hot…


Another dry wind…


Am in the sands…
Tied down anyway…!
I saw she run...
She runs scattering the sands…
At some distance she turned…
She had everything but a face…!
Her sand face glows in the sun!!!
I feel lightening cold…

Road is barren now!!!
I am free and no sign of the sand girl…
But I could see a red scarf…
That is a long distance…
Across the wayside
Across the sands…
There is no dry wind now…
And I am not expecting one…!!!

But I must follow her…
And I will!!




1 comment:

bp said...

super da...really u r great...