Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

KEEP THIS IN YOUR HEART...



Dear,,,,

This is what ma hands scribed down when I spected my wet weepy thoughts, . Yes they are just words….but are they??...words can speak more when your heart abandons…so do I …words r de winds dat sails ur stigmas around the ignoring world…yes like I said…I don’t know weather my search will end in Eden. Don’t even think this as an ‘angler’s dream’…honestly… I share when you keep this in your heart…J

Dear I have nothing to offer
But silly words…


        Just keep this in your heart

         Dear...
             Why do you care?
         Just keep it in your heart…
         You are hurting me so hard
         Never pretend you are not...

              I know when you smile,
             When you sob and roar
             I know am hurt...
             So why don’t you keep it in blank…

They prick me to bleed...
In blood I see thee
They curse me to hell...
In hell I heard thy laughter
They told me to forget...
In my thoughts, I see my face

           Dear…
           I do care…
           But I can keep this in heart…
           My heart is deep
            Like your rainy prejudices
            My heart is wet…
            Like your beautiful cheeks…

Dear …
Why do you care?
Just keep this in your heart
My love is my lust…
I can hold it till it bursts…
But remember
You will never know my lust...
B’coz I never love so real…

(I am the fiery heart…J JJ)

I can keep it in heart...
For I hate revelations.
For I hate being nude...
When I really think of you
So I keep my heart close...

Yet you care...
And you hurt...


Dear …
Why do you care!!!
Just keep this in your heart...
You know how I love…
My love is my lust…
Please don’t care…


Aneesh k.m





No comments: